Medical Social Services
Our employees who help in the intervention of clients who are experiencing emotion, spiritual, and physical turmoil are also known as Medical Social Service providers.
They offer these services:
- Use of short and long term counseling.
- Short and long term health care planning.
- Assessments and interventions related to financial resources.
- Linkage with an appropriate utilization of community resources.
- Help in resolving social and emotional problems related to treatment of medical conditions and recovery process.
If you have any questions or concerns about our employees, please do not hesitate to call our office at 301-642-2680.